Coming from a Wisconsin town that houses grades K-12 in one school and doesn’t have a single set of stoplights, I’ve always understood the dynamics of small rural communities. This led to my interest in rural healthcare as I studied medicine and also contributed to my goal of completing a Master of Public Health degree.
Family medicine is the best fit because I love seeing the entire spectrum of life and helping people deal with all of the challenges, joys and adversities that come with the many different stages. As we work together, I will try to understand your interests, motivations and family circumstances and help you achieve and sustain your personal goals for health.
- Residency: Fox Valley Family Medicine Residency (2013)
- Fellowship: Swedish Medical Center (2014)
- Post Graduate School: University of Wisconsin - Madison (2009)
- Medical/Dental School: University of Wisconsin Medical School (2010)
- American Board of Family Medicine: Family Medicine (2013)