Yazhini Vallatharasu, M.D.
Giving hope to patients during one of the toughest phases of their lives is gratifying. I love establishing long-term relationships with patients, and I strive to provide the most up-to-date, personalized treatments with compassion.
My patients are partners in the decisions about their care. I ensure their values and goals matter most.
- Residency: Gundersen Medical Foundation (2016)
- Fellowship: Gundersen Medical Foundation (2019)
- Medical/Dental School: The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (2012)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Internal Medicine (2016)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Hematology (2019)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Medical Oncology (2019)