Xin Yao, M.D.
As a physician, I bring knowledge and experience, but the most important attribute I bring to your care is deep compassion and understanding. I think it is most important to listen carefully to you, so that I can guide you to the right treatments based on your goals and desires.
Cancer is a field that moves forward very fast with new treatment options and new approved drugs available every year. I work diligently to stay current on all options that can help my patients.
Ensuring your best care and best quality of life is my biggest reward.
- Residency: Texas Tech Health Sciences Center (2007)
- Fellowship: Medical College of Wisconsin (2010)
- Post Graduate School: MD Anderson Cancer Center (2004)
- Medical/Dental School: Hebei Medical University (1993)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Internal Medicine (2007)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Hematology (2010)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Medical Oncology (2010)