Thomas Klinkhammer, M.D.
Taking care of patients with a diverse set of medical issues and involving them in complex decisions is a rewarding experience. By sharing the medical knowledge that’s relevant and important to each individual, I can begin to help every patient better understand and participate in a mutually agreed-upon care plan. This approach also optimizes the quality of care they deserve.
I grew up on a farm in Wisconsin in a family of eight, so I learned the benefits of hard work early on. My parents are teachers, so it’s no surprise I am also a lifetime learner.
- Residency: University of Arizona College of Medicine (2006)
- Fellowship: University of Arizona College of Medicine (2009)
- Medical/Dental School: Medical College of Wisconsin (2003)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Internal Medicine (2006)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Hematology (2009)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Medical Oncology (2009)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Medical Oncology (2021)