I was born and raised right here in Northeast Wisconsin, and was actually born at ThedaCare in Neenah. I’m excited to be here practicing in my home town and caring for my community.
I’ve always enjoyed developing long-term relationships with patients. Rheumatology gives me the ability to specialize while still maintaining those long-term relationships. Each patient is different, and I always encourage patients to take an active part in their treatment plans.
- Residency: Marshfield Clinic-St Josephs Hospital (2015)
- Fellowship: The University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics (2017)
- Medical/Dental School: Des Moines University College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery (2012)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Internal Medicine (2015)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Rheumatology (2017)