Simone Fearon, M.D.
With a passion for connecting with patients, I work to build relationships of trust and mutual respect so that I can deliver personalized care—care that not only helps solve patients’ cardiac problems, but also the daily difficulties they experience because of those problems.
I truly believe that as physicians we should be obsessed with delivering the best possible care in support of the whole patient. It’s why I take the time to listen and find answers for each person in need. As I learn the life stories of those with cardiac conditions, I am always humbled and honored to care for them.
- Residency: Lenox Hill Hospital (2005)
- Fellowship: Lenox Hill Hospital (2008)
- Medical/Dental School: University of the West Indies (1999)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Internal Medicine (2005)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Cardiovascular Disease (2010)