I love working with patients of all ages and entire families and especially enjoy bringing new babies into the world during delivery.
As a family physician, no two days are ever the same. That’s fine by me as I like the challenge of working with such a variety of medical issues and scenarios each day. I’ve always been a people person so it’s great to meet and get to know new patients. I look forward to meeting you and your family and working together in the years ahead.
- Residency: University of WI Dept of Family Medicine (2008)
- Fellowship: Tacoma Family Medicine (2009)
- Medical/Dental School: University of Wisconsin Medical School (2005)
- Internship: University of WI Dept of Family Medicine (2006)
- American Board of Family Medicine: Family Medicine (2008)