Ryan Wagner, D.O.
Whether it’s serving as team physician for the local high-school football team, reducing and providing fracture care after a traumatic sports event, or using ultrasound to diagnose and treat musculoskeletal injuries, I am honored to provide care for all athletes. I enjoy developing relationships with athletes and helping them successfully return to active lifestyles.
Patients can expect a personalized experience when they come to see me. I pride myself on being down-to-earth and detail oriented, and strive to get to know my patients well. I am dedicated to addressing all aspects of a patient’s orthopedic or sports medicine needs on their journey to recovery. I take the time to listen, educate patients about the diagnosis and develop comprehensive treatment options to get them back to an active life as quickly and safely as possible.
Each patient has a unique and inspiring story. Some desire to get back to their sport, while others aspire to be able to play with their grandchildren. I enjoy listening to their stories and developing a game plan to make their goals a reality.
- Residency: Midwestern University (2018)
- Fellowship: Medical College of Wisconsin (2020)
- Medical/Dental School: Midwestern University (2014)
- Internship: Carle Foundation Hospital (Formerly University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign) (2015)
- Eligible (5-year grace period) (2020)