Orlando Angelo Taleon, M.D.
Listening always comes first. Before we can even begin to talk diagnosis and treatment scenarios, I want to hear all of the details from you – what’s going in with your health and how you are feeling.
I’d describe my approach as comforting and optimistic. I am a positive, family-oriented provider who understands that it can be worrisome when medical issues come up. I try to keep visits relaxed and inject some humor to help you stay upbeat. I’m surrounded by a great team here and really appreciate the support ThedaCare provides.
- Residency - Veterans Memorial Medical Center (1995 - 1997)
- Residency - Medical College of Wisconsin (2006 - 2007)
- Medical/Dental School - University of the East, Philippine (1989 - 1993)
- Internship - Veterans Memorial Medical Center (1993 - 1994)
- Internship - Medical College of Wisconsin (2003 - 2007)