Nicholas Augelli, M.D.
ThedaCare Cardiovascular Care Appleton1818 N Meade St
Appleton , WI 54911
The single most important principle is that the patient comes first. In aiming to go above and beyond during every procedure, I believe the best care should be delivered with the best service in the most efficient manner. I also feel that it’s important to treat patients the same way I would want my own family cared for.
Cardiac surgery has always intrigued me as it combines anatomy and physiology, and offers the chance to apply knowledge from both subjects in critical care. Once the heart valve is repaired and the anatomy is fixed, the physiology and function begins.
- Residency: William Beaumont Hospital (1989)
- Fellowship: The University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics (1992)
- Medical/Dental School: University of Illinois College of Medicine (1984)
- American Board of Surgery: Surgery (1990)
- American Board of Surgery: Surgery (1993)