Nathan Munson, M.D.
Radiation Oncology Specialists2500 E Capitol Drive
Appleton , WI 54911
There are daunting hurdles that patients and loved ones must overcome in dealing with a cancer diagnosis. I strive to assist patients as they face these challenges every step of the way. This starts with providing education and up-to-date evidence-based recommendations and continues through effectively delivering accurate state–of-the-art radiotherapy.
A few of the guiding principles I follow are treat each patient the way I would want to be treated, help patients recognize the things over which they have control, and always listen.
- Internship: University of Nevada School of Medicine (2003)
- Medical/Dental School: Mayo Medical School (2002)
- Residency: Mayo clinic (2007)
- Residency: University of Texas Medical Branch (2005)
- American Board of Radiology: Radiation Oncology (2008)