Being in the field of family medicine, I see so many different people every day. This means different challenges, circumstances and sometimes even surprises – I really love the variety.
I am very relatable and have always enjoyed working with patients to help them focus on their physical and mental wellness. To me, our relationship is a two-way partnership. It’s up to me to educate you on how to best care for yourself, but it’s up to you to get involved and take charge of your health.
- Residency: Sparrow Hospital (2007)
- Medical/Dental School: Michigan State University (2004)
- Internship: Sparrow Hospital (2005)
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians: Family Medicine/OMT (2008)
- American Board of Family Medicine: Family Medicine (2007)