I believe the prevention of disease is key to a healthy life, and I help people prevent those diseases that can have lasting negative effects. I treat diabetes and other metabolic disorders so patients can avoid complications such as heart disease, nerve damage and strokes.
Because I am triple board-certified in internal medicine, endocrinology and obesity medicine, I bring a unique subset of skills that allow me to help patients prevent various complications. They include hip fractures in the treatment of osteoporosis, heart/kidney disease in the treatment of diabetes and obesity, and various thyroid-related complications in the treatment of thyroid disease.
I am eager to help patients learn about the tools that can improve both their health and how they feel, so they can live their best lives.
- Residency: Memorial Health University Medical Center (2016)
- Fellowship: University of Florida - Shands (2018)
- Medical/Dental School: Ross University School of Medicine (2012)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Internal Medicine (2016)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism (2018)
- No Board for this Specialty (2019)