I believe in keeping patients and their families educated on the most up-to-date treatment options during all points in their care. Cancer treatments should be individualized to each patient’s needs and priorities. Additionally, the best cancer care is provided with a team-based approach that focuses on advocating for the patient’s needs.
I was drawn to oncology because of the opportunity to provide care and support to patients and their families and am particularly interested in breast cancer care and survivorship.
As an oncologist, I appreciate and respect the trust patients instill in me to guide them through the challenges of a cancer diagnosis and treatment.
- Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin (2017)
- Fellowship: Medical College of Wisconsin (2020)
- Medical/Dental School: Medical College of Wisconsin (2014)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Internal Medicine (2017)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Hematology (2020)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Medical Oncology (2020)