I love to teach. It’s great to see new learners and providers in training at the clinic, but I think my most important students are the patients themselves. In treating all types of sports-related conditions, my goal is to have you leave your appointment with a better understanding of why your injury occurred, how we’re going to treat it and ways to prevent future problems.
As a former athlete myself, I’ve been on the receiving end of patient care plenty of times. I draw on that experience in my work today and remember what it’s like to want to return to your favorite sport or activity more than anything. I am here to help you get back to doing what you love.
- Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin (2011)
- Fellowship: Vanderbilt University Medical Center (2012)
- Medical/Dental School: Medical College of Wisconsin (2007)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Internal Medicine (2011)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Sports Medicine (2013)
- American Board of Pediatrics: Pediatrics (2011)