I love sports medicine because patients are generally motivated to do what it takes to get well. It makes the physician-patient relationship so much more collaborative and rewarding.
As a physician, I am here to help further the body’s natural ability to heal itself. I enjoy evaluating and treating acute or chronic musculoskeletal conditions, using ultrasound to visualize tissues. This allows for a more accurate diagnosis and precise treatment.
My love for medicine came as a young boy when I took care of my dependent-disabled younger brother. Taking care of him sparked the beginning of my lifelong passion and love for helping others.
- Residency: Idaho State University (2017)
- Fellowship: Utah Valley Regional Medical Center/Orem Community Hospital (2018)
- Medical/Dental School: St. George's University, School of Medicine (2014)
- American Board of Family Medicine: Family Medicine (2017)
- American Board of Family Medicine: Sports Medicine (2018)