David Brooks, M.D.
ThedaCare Physicians - Infectious Diseases Appleton1818 N Meade Street
Appleton , WI 54911
I’ve always followed the same approach to care: combining compassion, honesty and respect with the latest advances in medicine and technology to develop a treatment plan that is unique to each patient.
In this field, teamwork is essential. We all play a different role. I’ve established great relationships with providers of primary care and other specialties and these partnerships help us treat even the most complicated conditions effectively. I chose the infectious disease field because of my life-long fascination with microbiology and the impact it’s had on human illness in the past and today.
- Residency: Evanston Hospital (1991)
- Fellowship: Loyola University Medical Center (1993)
- Medical/Dental School: Medical College of Wisconsin (1988)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Internal Medicine (1991)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Infectious Disease (1994)