When it comes to pain, I believe that patient-centered care with a fully personalized treatment plan is a must because living with discomfort can affect so many different areas. It can take a major physical and emotional toll that carries over into your personal and professional life.
We have seen some incredible advances in pain medicine because of technology, but no matter how much progress is made, there’s still no substitute for the patient/provider relationship. My approach involves being thorough and thoughtful in the diagnosis and treatment of pain problems. Once the appropriate interventions are determined and treatment begins, I work closely with each patient to ensure the plan for pain management is working.
- Residency: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics (2010)
- Residency: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics (2013)
- Fellowship: Mayo Clinic -Minnesota (2014)
- American Board of Anesthesiology: Anesthesiology (2014)
- American Board of Anesthesiology (2014)