From accompanying women through their pregnancy, delivery and beyond, to delivering babies then watching them grow, I love being the doctor for your whole family. My goal is to start where you are now with your well-being and work together toward your health goals.
I am passionate about helping patients find the contraception that is right for them. I also love working with my hands and am happy to remove the lumps, bumps and suspicious moles that come your way. Geriatric medicine is another passion, and I enjoy helping patients avoid having a “pharmacy at home.”
- Residency: Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital (2016)
- Fellowship: Tacoma General Hospital (2018)
- Post Graduate School: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2012)
- Medical/Dental School: University of California, Irvine, College of Medicine (2013)
- American Board of Family Medicine: Family Medicine (2016)