Alexander Starr, M.D.
The constant challenge and changing field of oncology has led to new and better ways of fighting cancer. Valuing individualized treatments, I give patients autonomy based on their lifestyles and treatment expectations.
My interest in oncology began when monoclonal antibodies started to evolve as novel agents for fighting cancers. This exciting field of research has forever changed the way we treat cancers.
As an oncologist/hematologist with significant experience in both clinical practice and research, you can be confident in my abilities as a specialist, as well as my compassion for you.
- Residency: Rush-Presbyterian St. Lukes Medical Center (1998)
- Fellowship: Rush-Presbyterian St. Lukes Medical Center (2001)
- Medical/Dental School: Rush Medical College of Rush University (1995)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Internal Medicine (1998)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Medical Oncology (2002)