Abdur Khan, M.D., FACP
I enjoy getting to know patients and their families and making a difference in their lives. I want patients to know that I am on their side and will do my utmost best to help them.
The field of infectious disease is very rewarding as most infections can be cured. My approach to patient care is simple and basic—get a good history from the patient and perform a thorough physical examination.
- Residency: Easton Hospital (2002)
- Residency: Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center, Inc. (2004)
- Residency: Liaquat National Hospital (1998)
- Fellowship: WSU Boonshoft School of Medicine (2012)
- Medical/Dental School: Dow Medical College (1990)
- Internship: Richmond University Medical Center (2001)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Internal Medicine (2004)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Infectious Disease (2012)